There are some considerations, please read it carefully.
1. Do not physically remove, rearrange or add new hard drives to the motherboard after installing COMODO Time Machine BETA (Flash/Removable drives are OK).
2. Do not remove COMODO Time Machine BETA protected partitions using disk management, fdisk or other disk tools.
3. Do not access or modify protected partitions if you boot the system from CD-ROM/USB/LAN.
4. Do not reinstall or recover the system using system backup tools such as Symantec Ghost, Acronis True Image, etc.
5. Do not encrypt protected partitions using disk encryption software such as COMODO Disk Encryption, TrueCrypt, Bitlocker, etc.
6. Do not wipe free disk space using disk tools such as CCleaner.