Could you please provide more information about problem you have with CSE ?
1. Which OS are you using ? (e.g. Windows 7 Pro x86 ) Windows XP Service Pack 3
2. Which CSE ver. do you have? 22.214.171.124
3. Which CSE version was installed before ? Sorry, don't remember
4. Which e-mail client do you use? I'm using webmail. At the time I was using yahoo
5. Under which account (administator, limited account) have you run CSE ? I haven't run CSE on this machine, only installed it
6. It seems you installed CSE in LSP mode, didn't you ? I don't think so, because I do not think I ran the Client Settings Wizard
7. Which Internet browser do you use? Firefox 3.6.3
8. Could you provide screenshot of active processes when you are having a problem with CSE (when it reminds and nagging you ) ? If I have the problem again, I will take screenshots. Do you want me to PM you or post here?
It would be better if you attach a screenshot of active process using Process Explorer utility
Otherwise, you can use Task Manager->Process tab
9. Do you have any security software installed ? If so, could you list it. umm...Norton...my husband administers the network...
Thanks in advance.
Several friends much more knowledgeable than I scratched their heads over this problem. After a hearty laugh at me, they decided that the problem may be the fact that I use webmail (not an email client). Could that be it? I only use yahoo and hotmail on this machine.
Having checked that excellent document http://secure-email.comodo.com/Comodo_SecureEmail_User_Guide.pdf
I believe that my friends were right
If you would like me to continue to try to run, I can do that, or I can reinstall per Eric Cryptid's instructions. Please let me know.
Thanks for your help.