Author Topic: Comodo not restoring tabs when I click 'Restore'  (Read 60 times)

Offline randomguy2013

Comodo not restoring tabs when I click 'Restore'
« on: Yesterday at 09:51:28 AM »
When I close the Comodo browser in Task Manager, the system usually crashes. Sometimes it crashes on its own. After it reboots, I reload Comodo Dragon and click the 'Restore' tab. But about 1/3 of the time, it doesn't restore the tabs. I have to try and remember which tabs I had open. They aren't in the History. Why doesn't it always restore the tabs?

Offline captainsticks

• Global Moderator
  • Comodo's Hero
    • Comodo Help
Re: Comodo not restoring tabs when I click 'Restore'
« Reply #1 on: Yesterday at 05:55:57 PM »
Hi randomguy2013,
Do you happen to have anything set to 'clear at exit' under privacy in the advanced settings?

Or are you sometimes using 'incognito mode'?

Thanks.
A good read guaranteed.
Forum Policy - Updated on January 3, 2013
PrivDog: The Dog that not only barks at uninvited guests, but rather destroys the intruder.

Offline randomguy2013

Re: Comodo not restoring tabs when I click 'Restore'
« Reply #2 on: Yesterday at 10:30:47 PM »
No, in the 'On Startup' section it's set for 'Continue where you left off'. This issue only happens about 1/3 of the time. So I do change various settings once in a while, but whatever settings I have, whether I change them or leave them the way they are, it is not restoring the tabs a lot of the time. It's not the settings. If it was a setting, then it would be doing it 100% of the time or 0% of the time. I don't usually use incognito mode either. Occasionally I do. But there's no correlation. It doesn't restore 1/3 of the time even when I haven't used incognito windows for weeks.

Seo4Smf 2.0 © SmfMod.Com Smf Destek