Topic's description :
When you need to submit a bug please search if it was already posted. If it does, then please do join in and mention it affects your version too.
If you discover a new bug please make your topic title as descriptive as you can and include the following:
- Specific symptoms of the bug and steps you can take to reproduce it (step by step).
- Specific steps you have taken to try to resolve it.
- Comodo Dragon Version (Stable/Beta) e.g. Dragon 220.127.116.11 (Beta); e.g. Dragon 18.104.22.168 (Stable)
- Plugins/Themes installed in Comodo Dragon
- Windows version (w/ 32 or 64-bit) e.g: Windows 7 Ultimate (64-bit); Windows XP SP 3 (32-bit)
- UAC status (diabled/enabled) if it applies to you [ for Vista/Windows 7 only! ]
- System Drive where Windows is installed (e.g. C:\, "C" Drive )
- Place (installation path) where Comodo Dragon is installed
- User privileges (administrator, limited user, guest, etc.)
- If you have Google Chrome installed then please mention it's version and whether the same issue reproduces with it.
You might need to add some screen shots if the bug is connected with the GUI (Graphical User Interface)!
To attach images click the Additional Options...
link when you write your post.Mod edit: Spelling correction, Captainsticks.