Author Topic: bf3 battlelog not working  (Read 5806 times)

Offline jdaniel

bf3 battlelog not working
« on: February 25, 2012, 01:03:20 AM »
Hello,

As the title says, the plugin that is installed on the Battlefield 3 Battlelog (http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf3/) is not working.
Those that play Battlefield 3 know what I'm talking about. For the rest see below...

After loading http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf3/ you must install a web plugin in order to be able to launch the game. The plugin works fine in IE, FF or Chrome but it is crashing in CD. I get the following message "The following plugin has crashed: ESN Launch Mozilla Plugin". The downloaded file that installs the plugin is "battlelog-web-plugins-1.110.0-retail-prod.exe".

edit : Google Chrome shows the following two plugins running : "ESN Launch Mozilla Plugin" and "ESN Sonar API" and they work of course.

What can I do ?

Thanks.
« Last Edit: February 25, 2012, 01:22:12 AM by jdaniel »

Offline wooden_wand

Re: bf3 battlelog not working
« Reply #1 on: August 22, 2012, 11:38:55 PM »
It's kinda of cute how nobody anywhere ever replied on a fix for this.

At any rate I have the same problem; I would very much like to use dragon to launch battlelog and play battlefield 3. The plugin from the website doesn't work yet it is designed for chrome which dragon and chrome are built off of chormium which should make the solution easier that with other browsers?

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Offline jdaniel

« Reply #2 on: August 23, 2012, 12:32:26 AM »
You can do like I did. Bye bye Dragon. The battlelog works now very nice. :)

Offline captainsticks

• Global Moderator
  • Comodo's Hero
    • Comodo Help
« Reply #3 on: August 23, 2012, 01:19:41 AM »
Hi to you both,
Sorry that no solutions have been posted.
The one thing that might be worth a try is to disable Do not allow websites to know where you came from (suppress HTTP Referrer header) if you have it enabled.
Settings, Show advanced settings, under privacy.

You could check dragon://plugins/ to see if the required plug-ins have installed.
A good read guaranteed.
Forum Policy - Updated on January 3, 2013
PrivDog: The Dog that not only barks at uninvited guests, but rather destroys the intruder.

Seo4Smf 2.0 © SmfMod.Com | Smf Destek